You know how the government keeps taking more of your money and time? Well, ITR works for lower taxes, less spending, and fewer regulations so politicians get out of your pocket and off your back.
We promise not to fill your email inbox. You will receive one email each week during the Iowa legislative session. After the session is over, we will only send when there is news you need to know.
Next year, I'll be proposing additional
income tax cuts as we continue to make
Iowa the most attractive place in
America to open a business, raise a
family, and start a career.
A Little Older:
- 05/14/2021 - Standing still
- 05/07/2021 - The governor's tax plan is good. Really good.
- 04/30/2021 - The high-tax exodus
- 04/23/2021 - Biden is throwing a wet blanket on the economy
- 04/16/2021 - Canceling the cancel culture
- 04/09/2021 - What would a vaccine passport cost you?
- 04/07/2021 - $100 million property tax cut bill advances
- 04/02/2021 - Will they sit on their hands?
- 03/26/2021 - Why wait? Cut the rates.
- 03/19/2021 - A big step toward tax cuts
- 03/12/2021 - Tax cuts hit a road block
- 03/05/2021 - A step backward
- 02/26/2021 - carpe diem
- 02/19/2021 - Homeowners set up for higher property tax bills
- 02/12/2021 - Don't tax dollars that saved jobs
- 02/05/2021 - Decision time - Tax cuts or increased gov't spending
- 01/29/2021 - Closing the property tax honesty gap
- 01/22/2021 - Spend less Tax less
- 01/15/2021 - Can't stop now
- 01/08/2021 - Get gov't out of your pocket and off your back
- 12/16/2020 - IRS will tax relief dollars unless Congress takes action
- 12/04/2020 - Local taxpayers are on the hook for bad spending decisions
- 11/13/2020 - Iowa is solid red: Will we get tax relief?
- 10/30/2020 - Gov't spending restraint pays off
- 10/27/2020 - Scary time to be a dollar in your pocket
- 10/05/2020 - Illinois: an example of what not to do
- 09/25/2020 - Bury the inheritance tax
- 09/08/2020 - Iowa taxes get an "F"
- 08/24/2020 - Property tax increases are driven by spending
- 08/14/2020 - Trump or Biden? 66% say taxes are a deciding factor
- 08/07/2020 - Property taxes and education funding
- 07/24/2020 - Are your city's property taxes unreasonable?
- 06/26/2020 - Breaking Bad Barriers
- 06/15/2020 - What did lawmakers accomplish?
- 06/08/2020 - What's next?
- 05/29/2020 - Recovery roadmap
- 05/22/2020 - Iowa's Digital Divide
- 05/15/2020 - Nancy Pelosi pushes more spending
- 05/08/2020 - Iowa's economy has shrunk $1.6 billion
- 05/01/2020 - Freeze government salaries
- 04/24/2020 - Getting back on track
- 04/17/2020 - Potential property tax increase?
- 04/07/2020 - Privacy concerns for government tracking
- 04/03/2020 - How exposed is Iowa's economy?
- 03/27/2020 - Tom Brady keeping his distance – from taxes
- 03/20/2020 - Rolling Back and Giving Back
- 03/13/2020 - Canceled: high tax rates
- 03/06/2020 - Government's Moneyball
- 02/28/2020 - We don't have to wait
- 02/21/2020 - Government wants to ride in your car
- 02/14/2020 - Unnecessary and excessive
- 02/07/2020 - Illegal Haircut for Super Bowl MVP?
- 01/31/2020 - Cut our income tax rates!
- 01/24/2020 - How big of a raise should gov't get before you get a tax cut?
- 01/22/2020 - Property taxes for climate change. What's next?
- 01/17/2020 - Governor: "Cut income taxes to 5.5%"
- 01/10/2020 - A 2020 vision for helping you keep more money