Enter your email address to subscribe or re-subscribe to The Watchdog, our email newsletter.
We promise not to fill your email inbox. You will receive one email each week during the Iowa legislative session. After the session is over, we will only send when there is news you need to know.
When property taxes grow faster than household budgets they:
- Force people on fixed incomes out of their homes
- Make it harder for young families to afford their first home
- Consumes more income from renters and homeowners alike
A Little Older:
- 06/26/2020 - Breaking Bad Barriers
- 06/15/2020 - What did lawmakers accomplish?
- 06/08/2020 - What's next?
- 05/29/2020 - Recovery roadmap
- 05/22/2020 - Iowa's Digital Divide
- 05/15/2020 - Nancy Pelosi pushes more spending
- 05/08/2020 - Iowa's economy has shrunk $1.6 billion
- 05/01/2020 - Freeze government salaries
- 04/24/2020 - Getting back on track
- 04/17/2020 - Potential property tax increase?
- 04/07/2020 - Privacy concerns for government tracking
- 04/03/2020 - How exposed is Iowa's economy?
- 03/27/2020 - Tom Brady keeping his distance – from taxes
- 03/20/2020 - Rolling Back and Giving Back
- 03/13/2020 - Canceled: high tax rates
- 03/06/2020 - Government's Moneyball
- 02/28/2020 - We don't have to wait
- 02/21/2020 - Government wants to ride in your car
- 02/14/2020 - Unnecessary and excessive
- 02/07/2020 - Illegal Haircut for Super Bowl MVP?
- 01/31/2020 - Cut our income tax rates!
- 01/24/2020 - How big of a raise should gov't get before you get a tax cut?
- 01/22/2020 - Property taxes for climate change. What's next?
- 01/17/2020 - Governor: "Cut income taxes to 5.5%"
- 01/10/2020 - A 2020 vision for helping you keep more money